Jax is our Art Director, Cultural Leader and in-house Beyonce expert. She loves creativity and collaboration, so it’s no surprise she shines when she’s managing intense content shoots and mentoring our team.
However, don’t be fooled; Her need to ‘get the shot’ won’t stop her from having every person on set in a synchronised dance by lunch time.
Jax brings over 20 years of creative experience to Eight Clients. She’s worked with a tonne of successful studios and creative professionals throughout her career, and continues to do so through her own photography business.
Previous Work History/Experience:
- Shooting from the age of 12
- First work published in The Herald Sun at the age of 15
- Studied Photojournalism
- Traveled and lived abroad in London
- Worked with photography & video studios
- Went on to start my own business doing Portrait, Product and Wedding Photography
- Love the challenges that marketing provides and creating high-quality social media content
- First place, Under 16’s Photography Awards, Herald Sun 😂
- Designwise Award for Best Signature Style, Photography Studies College
- Published in The Herald Sun, The Age: Spectrum, DNA Magazine, Just for Laughs Montreal
Clients Worked On/Case Studies:
- Dodo Australia
- Church & Dwight
- The Good Pot Co
- Hills Home Living
- Tim Ho Wan
- The Pullman Melbourne
- Kafnu Hotels
- Sage Hotels
- Performance Property Advisory
Something weird about you
I stack my dishes into neat piles before I wash them. Surgery videos relax me.
What’s something you know a lot about
Photography, Beyonce, Halloween decorations and the timeless classic, The Sound of Music.
Favourite dog breed
Anything small and fluffy that will sit in my lap and accept all the cuddles.