Eight Clients is a social media marketing agency where all account executives only work with eight clients at a time.
We specialise in stunning social media creation for our growing client list, which now includes many high profile International lifestyle brands. We’re seeking a talented individual in a full time capacity.
What’s the job?
In short: making sure your eight clients and yourself are happy.
A combination of project management, PR, social media management, strategy, written content production and client liaison.
We’re a social media agency who is making a huge impact in fashion, travel, tourism, hospitality and lifestyle brands. Our social media strategies have dramatically grown our client’s businesses.
Our agency manages Instagram and social media training courses, which you will have full access to as you learn how to use social media and create content to grow your client’s accounts.
We love all of our clients and won’t work with brands that we can’t get a great result for. It’s our job to delight our clients in unusual and delightful ways. Please only apply for this job using the word ‘pug’ in your resume title so we know you’ve read this.
Things should be questioned, poked and experimented with, it’s your job to get things done for your client. You probably won’t know how to do it right away but you’re good at figuring it out. Ask lots of questions and soak up as much as you can from the talented people around you.
We’d like to give you every piece of training and support that you’d need so attitude, openness and willingness is the most important thing. Oh, and be 5 minutes early to every meeting.
Here are skills that you need to do this work:
- Great writing skills
- Managing projects
- Communication baby
Nice to haves:
- Lightroom, Indesign and Photoshop. Photo editing and making nice reports
- Video editing skills, nothing too fancy.
- Being able to edit WordPress pages and small HTML adjustments
- If not, we’ll teach you.
Because you’re the one who finishes projects, you’ll have a varied set of day-to-day tasks, including:
- Meeting with new clients
- Talking to photographers and booking shoots
- Writing blog posts for your clients
- Organising parties and events
- Editing social media posts
- Selecting the best images from a shoot
- Writing guidelines for imagery and copy
- Editing images in Photoshop
- Updating tasks in Slack
- Crafting emails in MailChimp
- Meeting with clients about past results
- Understanding client needs and writing proposals
- Updating our team on client progress
Say hello if this seems fun!
How to apply:
- Imagine you get a lot of email and a lot of job applications
- Send something to the below address:
Recruiters: please do not contact us.