Tuesday, 19 January 2016
$795 – 9:00am – 4:30pm
8/500 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
These courses are focussed on the successful engagement and lead strategies currently being used on Instagram by a range of commercial and not-for-profit organisations.
The presenter, Marcus Willis, is the force behind the wildly popular @MelbourneToDo Instagram account, which now has over 41,000 followers. As Marcus’ agency also manages the social and Instagram accounts for many businesses across Australia, he’ll share his key insights from his experience from working in fashion, hospitality, engineering, education, tourism and FMCG.
This is an extremely interactive course with live online demonstrations and is limited to 15 people – guaranteeing a tightly focused and effective learning format. A Certificate of Training is provided.
If you want to book more than one person into this course a 30% group discount applies – automatically calculated at checkout. Different discounts cannot be combined. Online booking options include payment by Visa, Mastercard, Amex or via invoice.
If you have further questions read our FAQ’s or call the course facilitator, Marcus Willis, directly on 0438 551 241.
- The steps in creating your own Instagram strategy
- How to identify key influencers for your target audience
- How to maximise your content’s potential with posting times
- Creating content
- How to grow your other social channels through Instagram
- Advanced hashtag strategies
- Converting Instagram followers into business opportunities
- The best camera equipment for Instagram images
- Harnessing user-generated content (UGC) to increase your reach
- The best online tools for measuring and tracking your Instagram account
- How to set-up a Instagram-only offer for your customers
- Carousel Ads and how they can work for business
- Generating a ROI from your social spend
- Copy of all slides and resources used throughout the presentation
- A cheat-sheet of all tactics and check-lists for Instagram marketing
- Real life case-studies of Instagram management and campaigns that have worked for small-medium sized organisations
- Immediate ‘takeaways’ for you to improve your Instagram presence
If you want us to do your Instagram Marketing
click on this link to read more.