Show, don’t tell!
This course is focussed on the successful engagement and lead strategies currently being used on Instagram by a range of organisations.
The presenter, Marcus Willis, is the force behind many wildly popular Instagram accounts, including @MelbourneToDo.
Marcus’ agency also manages the social and Instagram accounts for many businesses across Australia, he’ll share his key insights from his experience from working in some of the most popular accounts in hospitality, fashion, FMCG and tourism across Australia.
This is an interactive webinar with live online demonstrations and case studies of what works on Instagram for a variety of businesses.
- The steps in creating your own Instagram strategy
- How to identify key influencers for you target audience
- How to maximise your content’s potential by posting it at the right times
- Increasing your reach on Instagram to the right audience
- How to create content for your audience
- Determining the right hash-tags to deliver your content to a listening audience
- Converting Instagram followers into business opportunities
- Harnessing user-generated content (UGC) to increase your reach
- The best online tools for measuring and tracking your Instagram account
- Carousel Ads and how they can work for business
- The good, bad and the ugly of current Instagram business marketing
- How to measure your Instagram marketing
Generating a ROI from your social spend
Have a question about this webinar? Just email email@example.com
Go here to view more information about our Instagram Marketing Services